Satisfaction of all our stakeholders
Symalean Group has chosen to implement an Integrated Management System (IMS) because we cannot conceive of satisfying our customers without creating good working conditions for our employees, being efficient, improving and protecting the health of our employees without protecting our environment. Beyond the suitability of an IMS to our vision of the company, it allows us to have a global vision of our organisation, to avoid redundancies between systems (reviews, internal audits, management of non-conformities, etc.), to create synergies and therefore to gain in efficiency.
These certifications are a recognition of the work carried out on a daily basis by our teams and of the values we hold:
Symalean Group is committed to placing innovation as a driver of growth at the heart of its overall strategy and basing this innovation on listening, identifying and understanding the needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
The customers of our software solutions constitute a community of users, whom we listen to on an ongoing basis through various channels. Their perceptions and expectations for improvement are our main source of progress. As part of this objective of satisfying our customers to the best of our ability, we are committed to :
- Design and develop reliable, innovative software solutions that meet customer needs,
- Respecting our service commitments in the stages of pre-sales approach, project implementation, functional acceptance, up to the validation of customer satisfaction,
- To provide technical support in order to answer and resolve, as quickly as possible, questions and technical problems encountered by our customers when using the software solutions.
Our success is essentially based on the skills, motivation and health of each employee. Symalean Group is therefore committed to putting people at the centre of its organisation and :
- To create working conditions that are conducive to the physical and psychological health and development of the team,
- To give meaning to each of the missions entrusted, so that each person feels that he or she is participating in the accomplishment of a work.
Sustainable development at the heart of Symalean
The exponential digitalisation needs lead to a strong increase in the energy footprint of the sector itself and generate a consumption of non-renewable natural resources. Digital ecology is a major axis to develop in order to rationalize uses, promote the reduction of energy consumption and guarantee the ecological transition. Symalean Group is committed to :
- To systematise Green IT for all its activities, but also in the design of its products. This eco-design is based on the software LCA approach,
- Acting with our stakeholders by raising their awareness and integrating them into our Green IT approach.
For several years, Symalean Group has decided to place sustainable development at the heart of the organisation's DNA. As a result, our CSR approach, based on ISO 26000, is fully integrated into our global strategy based on two priorities:
- Replenish the planet by preserving and restoring resources and biodiversity,
- To contribute to the well-being of our employees.