Why be certified?
First of all, we want to guarantee the efficiency of our internal functioning, by assuring our internal parties (customers, shareholders, employees, etc.) that their needs and expectations are taken into account and respected.
We also need to retain our customers and access new markets by responding to calls for tender for which the certifications in question are required.
In addition, there are three other points to consider in our certification project:
- Improving our image and being consistent with the software suite we are developing ( EHSQ),
- Rationalising our uses and reducing our energy consumption to ensure our ecological transition,
- Development of a culture around prevention and quality of life at work in order to promote the growth of Symalean Group.
A brief update on certifications
Symalean Group plans to obtain 4 ISO certifications:
- ISO 9001 quality management system certification,
- ISO 14001 environmental management system certification,
- ISO 45001 certification for occupational health and safety,
- Implementation of an ISO 26001 approach to corporate social responsibility. (This standard is not certifiable)
Details of our project
This ISO certification project will be effective for all of our activities and all of the territories in which we operate. It should be completed during the first quarter of 2021.
Symalean Group's management is personally committed to the implementation of this ISO certification process. In particular, it undertakes to provide the necessary resources, to promote the main principles of quality, safety, environment and CSR and to ensure the effectiveness of the IMS. (Integrated Management System)
Furthermore, each process, each department and each Symalean Group employee is an essential element in the success of our certification process and the effectiveness of the SMI. Through their knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills, our employees contribute individually and collectively to a global project, which includes the quality of our services, the quality of life at work, respect for the environment, etc.