What is EDI?
It is the exchange of standardised electronic documents between 2 business partners. It allows to fluidify and optimize the flow of information compared to traditional sending such as: mail, emails or fax ... It is a technique that replaces the physical exchange of documents between companies. With the predispositions set up in front of Covid 19, it is a simple method which avoids the risks of contamination.
How to deal with accidents at work?
In a traditional setting, the declaration of an accident at work, or DAT, is managed as follows:
- Reporting of the safety event and analysis by the QSE department
- 48 hours after learning of the accident, the declaration must be sent to the CPAM to which the employee belongs
- Formalization of the declaration cerfa by the HR department
- Transmission by e-mail, mail or fax
How can the process be simplified?
Symalean is a software certified by the Centre National du Dépôt et d'Agrément de l'assurance maladie, it allows to simplify and dematerialize the declaration process:
- Registration of the safety event in the software by the QSE department and verification of the data entered by the HR department before generating the EDI declaration file
- Submission of the file on the NET-Entreprise platform
Symalean's functionality avoids double entry between the QSE and HR departments to increase the speed of processing but also in an ecological approach for less paper use. It also allows for a single point of entry for all safety-related events.
A 100% Symalean feed
This feature is available on solution Security, our sales staff are available to answer any questions you may have or simply to activate the option if you are already a customer.